OMG what has happen? Is this a new entry from over a year? Ok ok I know everyone must be ding to know that has happen in the pass year right? Or am I wrong? Don't care? Me either but just to fill up this white space I will spare you the short version and give you the long one....you're welcome.
Ok so I've been living here for almost over 2 years now and I'm finally moving into a house. NO...not a home that was on sell...I'm still renting but now I/m out of the slums of apartment renting and now I'm home renting. Ah huh see the difference? Perhaps not but I sure do: no more loud weird sounds next door, no more of that sound of running water while you next door neighbor is taking a shower, no more walking up the stairs just to get to the front door...no no no no no! No more because it is finally over. It's just wonderful. April 1st is going to be another day in someone else life but it will be the first day to my 5 year plan which will include: Going back to school, figuring out my self and saving for my own home. Life is sweet. Ok, I guess I'll come back in another year to update.

No comments:
Post a Comment