Friday, December 14, 2007

My first Blog for anyone who cares.

Well, I have the show set to start on New Years Day. Oops, i forgot to explain what show! I'm having a new show aka podcast called "All the Way with Laresay". This show is going to be bananas!! I don't even know why i said it like that. i don't really use slang in the first place!

Anyways, I'm really feeling good about this show. it's going to be one of those things where this can really change my life. I'm normally a 22 yr old married SAHM of 2 boys that really is trying to find her self. Before the kids and the marriage, i thought i knew what i wanted in life. it was real simple to me. but now, it's like no time, figure it out now! i love the people in my life, i just want to make life different for them.

As u can tell, I'm using this blogg for the show. for me really. i used to be such a journal writer before i left for college. note to reader, I'm not really big on explaining my self. as I write more, I'll keep disclosing parts of my life for people to know, but i just can't lay it all on the line now. i have to take this slow. i don't have baggage per se, but i don't pretend that there aren't things in my past that bothers me. i don't want to annoy my husband by going over and over and over about things in the past. I'm just gonna use this blog as my outlet. no i don't cap the "i's" every time....I'm just trying to get through with this. phew.

I'm gonna use this show as a distress-er and here is my recipe: a little sarcasm, a little seriousness a little comedy with a women and male fight to the death spin on it.

my co-host is an exact opposite with everything so it'll be interesting to hear his candid remarks. He's such a tell-it-like-it-is type of guy and I'm like more of a "remember the kids" type of girl. but this show will be great. we will be talking about everything...from politics to religion, current events, pop culture, relationships, kids, everything. If everything goes well, i would like the show to be done at least Monday-Thursday. it all matters on the listeners/chemistry. So wish me luck! if you posted a question for us to answer online then thanks...I'll post the place and the latest times so you can hear the answers yourself! Just Remember: All the Way with Laresay!!!!

No comments: